BD Chaurasia is an anatomist from India. He has written several books of anatomy. One of the most popular is BD Chaurasia handbook of general anatomy. This is one of the well known book of general anatomy. There are more books as well, one is BD Chaurasia human anatomy which consists of three volumes. We have already reviewed volume 1 of this books. You can read about it here. Today we are going to review BD Chaurasia human anatomy volume 2 pdf which has covered the topic of Lower Limb, Abdomen and Pelvis. You can download it in pdf format at the end of this review.
BD Chaurasia Human anatomy volume 2 Lower Limb, Abdomen and Pelvis:
As mentioned earlier, this book is written and published by Late Dr BD Chaurasia. This book has 3 sections that are 1. Lower limb, 2. Abdomen and 3. Pelvis. Gross anatomy and clinical aspect of these regions are covered in this volume of the book. You can use this book for gross anatomy, clinical anatomy and dissection of lower limb, abdomen and pelvis.
Here are some of the features of this book:
- Dissection pics are given of lower limb and abdomen that is more effective for learning.
- Different organs and systems are explained in different chapters which makes it more simple.
- Clinical side of lower limb and abdomen is covered in this book.
- This is one of the best book for gross anatomy of lower limb and abdomen.
- There are many diagrams, pictures and tables that makes it easy to learn muscles of lower limb and abdomen.
- This is one of the top rated book of Asia and is also widely used globally.
- Best selling book in asia and has many positive reviews.
Download BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy volume 2 pdf:
You can download this book in pdf format free (4th edition) here.
If the link above is not working then you can also download from this external link.
Buy this book Hard copy from Amazon:
You can buy this book 6th edition hard copy for only $41 here.